Subscription & Streaming FAQ's
Click any below read more
Live Stream Guide
1. Be sure you are logged in - important!
2. Look in the video queue for the little red " Live" icon.
3. If it is a dark screen, refresh your browser, this may take a few tries.
4. Live stream will begin 1 - 2 minutes before the start of each class.
Live Stream Troubleshooting
I can't get the live stream to play?
~ 1. A solid wifi connection on a mobile device or connected to an ethernet cord on a desktop, are your best allies when live streaming!
2. Keep refreshing your browser, look in the queue for the video" live stream" and then click on it so it shows up as the featured video if it's not already.
Helpful tips for best streaming video:
1. clear your internet browser cache and cookies, or open a tab in " incognito mode " to watch video.
2. if on a computer/desk/lap top, plug directly into wifi with an ethernet cord
3. if wifi is spotty for you, download the videos when you are on wifi and watch offline.
Video Tips & Troubleshooting
1. It's only playing 20 second clips
~ Be sure you are logged in and you are a paying subscriber to the video channel. If your credit card has expired and needs updating this could also lock you out of the videos.
2. Sound is really low
~ Turn up volume on video player, computer, mobile device and if possible stream through bluetooth speakers. If watching on mobile, a pair of blue tooth ear buds are great compliment for better listening and focus.
3. How do I find different levels of practice
~ Click on " categories " under the video and look for the level you are looking for. Class level categories are like salsa " mild, medium, strong " and also " restorative and meditation". To find a particular named class go to the " Search" bar and type in the name of the class. It will pull up all the classes with that name for you to choose from.
4. I can't get the live stream to play
~ Keep refreshing your browser, look in the queue for the video" live stream" and then click on it so it shows up as the featured video. Live streams begin 1 - 3 minutes before the start of each class, if you try to play it before then it won't queue up.
~ technology is great when it works and at times it is reliably unreliable. We do our best to ensure as much consistency as possible but sometimes internet services and servers have tech issues out of our control. In most cases live streams are saved and you will have access to them after the class streams.
5. Helpful tips for best streaming video:
~ clear your internet browser cache and cookies, or open a tab in " incognito mode " to watch video.
~ if on a computer/desk/lap top, plug directly into wifi with an ethernet cord
- if on a mobile device, be as close to your wifi source as possible or turn an additional mobile device into an internet hotspot (depending on your device and ISP provider)
How does this work?
About Peace on Demand, Breathe, Elevate & Ascend Subscription Plans
Please read before purchasing
This is a monthly recurring payment plan, it recurs continuously until you cancel it a minimum 1 -2 days before the beginning of your next payment cycle. There is now an option to set your cancelation date in advance.
Payments are debited 28 - 30 days from original date of purchase, varying slightly depending on bank holidays and weekend payment processing.
Advance written subscription cancelations can be set up for a future date of your choice. You will have access to the channel for the remainder of your payment cycle once you set your cancelation date.
There are no refunds, returns, or credits on subscriptions, whether or not they were watched, unwatched, or unused nor refunds on subscriptions canceled on the payment renewal date or after.
Cancelations must be made by YOU at least 1 - 2 days or more before your next payment renewal date.
Subscription Cancelations made the same day as payment debit date will not be refunded.
Declined cards will result in immediate loss of access to the channel and content.
Expired cards can be updated in your account
You are 100% responsible for keeping track of your monthly payment due date.
Canceling your subscription
Peace on Demand + Live, Breathe, Elevate, Ascend
To cancel Peace on Demand Original Click here
1. You can unsubscribe at any time on your own,
2. Most important: . Be sure to know your renewal date so you can cancel at minimum 2 days before your next payment cycle to ensure you won't be charged again. Remember, there are no refunds on any of these subscriptions, even if you cancel on the day the subscription ends. They must be canceled at least 2 days before the renewal date to beat the card processor. That's your responsibility to stay on top of that.
3. To cancel Peace on Demand + LIVE, Breathe, Elevate or Ascend simply head over to the Login menu bar and choose " My Subscriptions" then click Cancel. Depending on your renewal date, you'll continue to have access to the channel until what would have been your next renewal date.