Subscription & Streaming FAQ's
Click any below read more
Live Stream Guide
1. Be sure you are logged in - important!
2. Look in the video queue for the little red " Live" icon.
3. If it is a dark screen, refresh your browser, this may take a few tries.
4. Live stream will begin 3 - 5 minutes before the start of each class.
Live Stream Troubleshooting
I can't get the live stream to play?
~ 1. A solid wifi connection on a mobile device or connected to an ethernet cord on a desktop, are your best allies when live streaming!
2. Keep refreshing your browser, look in the queue for the video" live stream" and then click on it so it shows up as the featured video if it's not already.
Helpful tips for best streaming video:
1. clear your internet browser cache and cookies, or open a tab in " incognito mode " to watch video.
2. if on a computer/desk/lap top, plug directly into wifi with an ethernet cord
3. if wifi is spotty for you, download the videos when you are on wifi and watch offline.
Video Tips & Troubleshooting
1. It's only playing 20 second clips
~ Be sure you are logged in and you are a paying subscriber to the video channel. If your credit card has expired and needs updating this could also lock you out of the videos.
2. Sound is really low
~ Turn up volume on video player, computer, mobile device and if possible stream through bluetooth speakers. If watching on mobile, a pair of blue tooth ear buds are great compliment for better listening and focus.
3. How do I find different levels of practice
~ Click on " categories " under the video and look for the level you are looking for. Class level categories are like salsa " mild, medium, strong " and also " restorative and meditation". To find a particular named class go to the " Search" bar and type in the name of the class. It will pull up all the classes with that name for you to choose from.
4. I can't get the live stream to play
~ Keep refreshing your browser, look in the queue for the video" live stream" and then click on it so it shows up as the featured video. Live streams begin 3 - 5 minutes before the start of each class, if you try to play it before then it won't queue up.
5. Helpful tips for best streaming video:
~ clear your internet browser cache and cookies, or open a tab in " incognito mode " to watch video.
~ if on a computer/desk/lap top, plug directly into wifi with an ethernet cord
- if on a mobile device, be as close to your wifi source as possible or turn an additional mobile device into an internet hotspot (depending on your device and ISP provider)
How does this work?
Peace on Demand Original
Original single channel recurring subscription
1. On the video click " sign in " - if you don't have an account it will ask you to create one. You'll need to add in an email address and password.
2. Once you are signed in/have an account, click " subscribe $29.99/mo ". This is a recurring payment with no time commitment, you can cancel anytime. Cancellation details see # 5 below or click here.
3. It will take you to a payment page where you can safely enter your credit card or Paypal information.
4. Once you are paid you have access to the video channel anytime, simply log in or leave your browser open and it will keep you logged in.
5. Subscriptions are monthly and the payments recurring until you decide to stop. You can cancel anytime.
NOTE: There are no refunds, reimbursements or credits on unused/unwatched subscriptions or early/mid month canceled subscriptions nor on subscriptions that are canceled the day of payment renewal or the day after payment renewal. You are responsible for keeping track of when your payment date recurs. Please cancel at minimum the day before your next payment renewal date to not be charged.
Click the circle icon on the actual video player (on desktop) click cancel and you are all set.
On mobile: click the 3 dots on the top right side of the video player, click " visit channel" and same as above click the circle icon on the top right side of the video player and click " cancel subscription".
You'll have access to the videos for the duration of the month you paid for. Plan your cancelation accordingly based on when your subscription would renew. You are 100% responsible for knowing your next payment renewal date.
About Breathe, Elevate & Ascend Subscription Plans
Please read before purchasing
This is a monthly recurring payment plan, it recurs continuously until you cancel in writing during business hours to email@example.com a minimum 1 -2 days before the beginning of your next payment cycle.
Payments are debited 28 - 30 days from original date of purchase, varying slightly depending on bank holidays and weekend payment processing.
Advance written subscription cancelations can be set up for a future date of your choice. You will have access to the channel for the remainder of your payment cycle once you set your cancelation date.
There are no refunds, returns, or credits on subscriptions, whether or not they were watched, unwatched, or unused nor refunds on subscriptions canceled on the payment renewal date or after.
Cancelations must be made in writing, during business hours, 1 - 2 days or more before your next payment renewal date.
Cancelations in writing made the same day as payment debit date will not be refunded. Cancelations made in writing after business hours the day before your renewal date may not be seen in time - please cancel during business hours the day before to ensure your request is seen!
Declined cards will result in immediate loss of access to the channel and content.
Expired cards can be updated in your account
You are 100% responsible for keeping track of your monthly payment due date.
Canceling your subscription
Peace on Demand + Live, Breathe, Elevate, Ascend
To cancel Peace on Demand Original Click here
1. You can unsubscribe at any time on your own,
2. Most important: . Be sure to know your renewal date so you can cancel at minimum 2 days before your next payment cycle to ensure you won't be charged again. Remember, there are no refunds on any of these subscriptions, even if you cancel on the day the subscription ends. They must be canceled at least 2 days before the renewal date to beat the card processor. That's your responsibility to stay on top of that.
3. To cancel Peace on Demand + LIVE, Breathe, Elevate or Ascend simply head over to the Login menu bar and choose " My Subscriptions" then click Cancel. Depending on your renewal date, you'll continue to have access to the channel until what would have been your next renewal date.
4. To cancel Peace on Demand Original, log in to the site and head over to the Members Access tab and choose "Peace on Demand Original" from the drop down menu. Once on the page head over to the video player. On a desktop choose the circle profile option on the top right side of the video player. Click the circle and a pop up menu will open giving you the option to " cancel subscription", choose that and you are all set! Depending on your renewal date, you'll continue to have access to the channel until what would have been your next renewal date.